Pages

why is Inoo Kei?

Oneday, I showed HSJ pict to my friend (trying to seduce her for loving HSJ, lol) and she said she like Yama-chan. she said that Yama-chan is very adorable, nice, and handsome. she don't know anything about HSJ then I tell them one by one. after listend to me. she ask me, who's my ichiban. then I said loudly. here's my ichiban.

yes, Inoo Kei. someone with girly face and always stand behind and few part on perform most.

credit to owner

my friend asked me again. "why are you taking him for your ichiban? well, I think he is handsome one, but all of member are handsome too. they have a nice voice. even he got few part on some perform."

then I said, Inoo-chan is very awesome one. I very satisfied with only few of his part. for me, being fan of Inoo-chan is enough.
he's smart. when I'm upset and giving up to my college assigment, I remind of him. how difficult is he for studying while work in Jhonny's. being entertainer, attend much concert, theater, pv, shooting, comercial advertising. and me, I just sit down in front of my PC, do my assigment, studying, hanging out with my friend. it was very different from inoo-chan life, then I realize I must be a wonrderful one like Inoo-chan.
now Inoo-chan is graduated and be a wonderful person. I'm so pround of him. he's my inspiration.

credit to owner

Inoo-chan Like eating very much. one of his favourite foods is rice. I don't like rice FYI, but I love cooking rice and the other food. I think, it's very nice to imagine when I cook for Inoo-chan and he would praise my cooking. hahahaha. I like man who loves food very much dont know why. it's like "hey, you have someone to be pampered by your cooking, let's do it!!" yeah, something like that.

credit to owner

third reason why I chose him is, his skill to playing piano. it's my childhood dream to having someone who expert on piano. I think someone with that skill must be romantic, even Inoo-chan face is girly but when he played piano, he become very man and mature lol.
somebody said inoo-chan is pervert one of HSJ member most :D and I love that lol.
you can see, most of my fiction is with NC rate. it's because of this report that Inoo-chan is very hentai XD he's very hot of course, for me, and some his fans in this world.

loving and being fans of Inoo-chan is one-of-my-accounted-experience-life. I don't expect too much from being his fans, but I hope, someday I will meet someone like inoo-chan who can I proud of, sharing each other, smart, and funny (inoo-chan is funny too) :p and of course, girly face. lol.

he's one of my treasures

credit to owner


credit to owner




credit to owner




credit to owner



credit to owner


hontou ni arigatou, atashi no purinsu <3


2 comments:

  1. hello, I find this on facebook and got interested because of the title, LOL.
    I love Inoo-chan as my niban! <3
    I truly understand your love for him. because my Ichi makes my heart calm and happy, he motivates me too. his randomness is what I love of him. I would very love to have someone like him in my live. I'll marry him right away! lol
    I hope johnny will make him getting more job, so more people will like him.
    oh god, he is a boy, being perfert is what making him more attractive! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou for comment :)
      yeah, I hope so
      but I think it's enough if Inoo-chan got his few part so his fans won't increase lol
      :)

      arigatou ne, :)

      Delete

your comment is precious to us :)